Friday, October 6, 2017

Cats & Bats layout

It is October, I still can't believe it!  What do you think of with October?  For me it is Fall & Halloween.  Today I have a layout I made using the Cats & Bats paper packet to share with you.  I used the super cute Cats & Bats Scrapbooking stamp & Thin Cuts set along with the new Block Alphabet Thin Cuts for the 'Halloween' title.  I did add in some Pansy cardstock for this layout.  It's not one of the colors of the paper packet, but to me purple must be included for Halloween pages.



Products used all Close To My Heart (click any link below to order product)


X7224B Cats & Bats Paper Packet
Z4045 Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts
Z3386 Block Alphabet Thin Cuts
D1750 In the Background Stamp Set
Z4028 Cats & Bats Dots
X5966 Pansy Cardstock
Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim
Z2805 Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2823 Goldrush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2804 Pansy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment