Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Cats & Bats card

I have another Halloween card to share with you that I made using the Cats & Bats paper packet.  I have to tell you this one is my favorite so far!  It is a pretty simple card.  It is based on the Make It From Your Heart, Vol 1, Pattern 23.




Products used all Close To My Heart (click any link below to order product)

X7224B Cats & Bats Paper Packet
X7224D Cats & Bats Coordinating Cardstock
Z4040 Cats & Bats Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts
Z4028 Cats & Bats Dots
Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim
Z2805 Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
X5966 Pansy Cardstock
Z2804 Pansy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
X254 White Cards & Envelopes
9035 Make It From Your Heart, Vol 1

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment