Sunday, April 9, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful card - Mojo Monday Sketch 491

I told you I would share some artwork using the April Stamp of the Month set ~ Flock Together so today I have a card I created using the Mojo Monday Sketch #491 with the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet.  I used the PML cards that are included with this paper packet on the front of the card.  I did trim them down a little.  The green patterned card was originally a 4"x 6" size.  The blue card is actually a communication bubble.  Below is my card.


And here is the sketch my card is based upon. 

Products used all Close To My Heart
X7217B Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet
S1704 April Stamp of the Month ~ Flock Together
Z2812 Raspberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. How darling! Love that sweet sentiment and your fun mix of papers. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete