Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dreamin' Big card - Freshly Made Sketches #282

I'm back with another card creation using the April Stamp of the Month set ~ Flocked Together, this time using the Freshly Made Sketches #282 - A Sketch by Cecile.  My card is 6" x 6" in size and I used cardstock as the base for the card with the Dreamin' Big paper packet.  I added the "Love You" sentiment from the Short & Sweet stamp set as well.  Below is my card and following that is the FMS sketch my card is based upon.



Products used all Close To My Heart
X7218B Dreamin' Big Paper Packet


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love those little squares! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful mix of color and pattern! Glad y joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete