Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hello Lovely - Wreath Thank You card

I mentioned in my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge post a few days ago that I had another card in mind for the Sketch #197.   Below is the 2nd card I made with the wreath design.  I used Hello Lovely papers with the Wreath Thin Cut and stamp.  

The card is based on Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Sketch #197 shown below.

All products used Close To My Heart
Retired - January SOTM, Adore You stamp set for flowers


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Love that wreath! thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wreath against the embossed background is lovely! thanks so much for joining us at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That design paper on the back almost looks like embossing, beautiful background with your wreath...love colors you used...stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete