Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello Lovely cards - FMS #273

I have a couple of cards to share with you today using the Hello Lovely paper packet along with the Freshly Made Sketches sketch #273.  I used a piece of the twill look patterned paper from the Hello Lovely paper packet for the main background piece of the card on each card.  On the first card I cut 1" strips of two of the patterned paper sheets and one piece of Fern cardstock.  Here is the first card.

I also had the idea to use the Brushstrokes stamp set to make the following card using the same sketch.  I stamped the brushstrokes stamp using Raspberry ink, 1st generation, 2nd generation & 3rd generation down.  I then cut out the red glitter paper hearts using the Hearts Thin Cuts.  I did use the "I love, love, love you." sentiment from the now retired January Stamp of the Month stamp set, Adore You.  But I searched current stamp sets for an I love you sentiment and kept going back to this one.  Maybe it was my using 3 hearts over the 3 stamped brushstroke stripes that the love, love, love you just felt perfect with it.

And this is the Freshly Made Sketches sketch #273 my cards are based on.
Products used all Close To My Heart
X7216B Hello Lovely Paper Packet
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
Z3260 Thin Cuts - Hearts
Z3241 Red Glitter Paper
Z2864 Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2850 Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2812 Raspberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
C1670 Hello Lovely Cardmaking Stamp Set
C1608 Brushstrokes Stamp Set
X254 White Daisy Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are just fabulous and so different! I can't even say which is my favourite as they are both gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete