Saturday, February 4, 2017

February Specials


The specials this month with Close To My Heart are first a wonderful New Consultant Sign Up special.  New Consultants who join CTMH in February will get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month stamp sets for FREE!  That's an additional $53.85 in retail value added to the already incredible value of the New Consultant Kit!  Kit contents shown below.

For former CTMH Consultants, we will also offer a lower-priced, no-kit enrollment option that will allow former Consultants to sign up for just $50!  They will still receive $50 in Select Product Credit (SPC) to spend on products of their choice, meaning they basically get to sign up for Free!!  PLUS they'll get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month stamp sets for FREE!


The New Consultant Kit is loaded with essential supplies for getting your business off to a running start. When you sign up, you’ll automatically receive $50 in Select Product Credit for getting additional creative supplies!

Complete Contents of the New Consultant Kit
  • Medium Organizer Organizer (Z4139)
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010)
  • 1" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002)
  • 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1003)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
  • Round Sponge (Z697)
  • Customer Order Forms (1 pack of 25, W101)
  • Annual Inspirations Idea Book (qty. 5, WC1171)
  • Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book (qty. 5, WCS1172)
  • Cardstock Sampler (W1167)
  • Fundamentals Sampler (W1170)
  • Seasonal Expressions 1 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1168)
  • Treat Yourself—Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 3, W2036)
  • Gathering Invitations (1 pack of 25, W1129)
  • Desk Pad (W1140)

The Close To My Heart Consultant Opportunity


You may click HERE to go to my website to see more information on becoming a CTMH Consultant.


The February Stamp of the Month stamp set is called Easter Bunny, and yes you guessed it based on the name, it is a super cute Easter set!  Below is the stamp set image.
Below are images of the CTMH Art Department artwork using the SOTM set.  I will share my creation with you in another post soon.



Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment