Monday, February 20, 2017

February SOTM - Easter card

I shared with you all back at the first of the month the specials for the month and the Stamp of the Month stamp set, Easter Bunny and said that I would share my creation soon.  Well, soon obviously turned into later!  😉   Having sick kiddos earlier this month kind of threw things out of whack for my plans.  Anyway, I knew the card design I wanted to make using this set.  I'm not real sure what it is officially called.  I've made one similar in the past, kind of a cut out card.  I used Hello Lovely papers with this card.  



You only have 8 more days to get this adorable Easter Bunny stamp set.  You can purchase it out right for $17.95, or with a $50 order you can get it for only $5!

Products used all Close To My Heart
X7216B Hello Lovely Paper Packet
X5777 Fern Cardstock
Z3313 Blush Shimmer Ribbon
S1702 February SOTM, Easter Bunny stamp set
Z2503 Chocolate Mini Pigment Ink Pad
Z2850 Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2804 Pansy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
3505 Watercolor Pencils

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment