Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome Home wreath

Yesterday I shared the Close To My Heart specials with you.  Today I have the National Papercrafting Month Special ~ Welcome Home Wreath Kit that I created to share with you.  I was still finishing up some last details on my wreath, but today it is complete and I'm so happy with how it turned out!  


Before putting the wreath together, I inked the edges of the leaves, flowers and succulent pieces.  It added such nice detail to all of the pieces I think.  The roses were White Daisy but I inked the edges of those with Glacier ink.  Anyone that knows me, knows I'm a "blue" girl, so I had to make my roses tinted blue.

Below are close-up pictures of the flowers and succulents. 





This picture is the corporate picture of the kit contents, everything included.

This picture shows what I have left from my kit, the chipboard middle of my wreath and the gold stickers.  I have seen other consultants sharing some ideas using these pieces, so I plan to use them as well to make another fun home decor item.  Check back later to see what I create!

There are four ways you can get the wreath kit:
     1.  Buy it for $18.95 - no qualifying purchase required!
     2.  Get it for free with a qualifying $60 purchase!
     3.  Get it for free by hosting a party that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards.
     4.  Get it for free when you sign up to be a Consultant on my team!

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment