Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sugar Rush card - FMS #272 Sketch

I'm back with another sketch challenge card to share with you.  This time I used a Freshly Made Sketches sketch #272.  I used the new Sugar Rush paper packet.  Here is my card creation.

And here is the sketch my card is based on.

All products used Close To My Heart
X7215B Sugar Rush Paper Packet
X7215D Sugar Rush Coordinating Cardstock
Z3310 Sugar Rush Dots
C1671 Sugar Rush - Cardmaking Stamp Set
X254 White Daisy Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the patterned paper you've chosen. They make such a colorful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab combination of colours! I love this sweet card you've created. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete