Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sugar Rush card - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #196

I love when I get inspiration from a sketch!  I received the email from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and knew I wanted to make a card from this sketch using the new paper packet Sugar Rush.  This paper packet is so cute with donuts & ice cream cones.  Below is my card I created.





And here is the sketch.  I knew when I saw those stripes that I would be using the Sugar Rush Washi Tape.

All products used by Close To My Heart
X7215B Sugar Rush Paper Packet

X7215D Sugar Rush Coordinating Cardstock
Z3311 Sugar Rush Washi Tape Pack
Z3300 Sugar Rush Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle
Z2810 Blossom Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2813 Sea Glass Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2809 Tangerine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2854 Pomegranate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
X254 White Daisy Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

6 comments:

  1. Pam, what a sweet (in so many ways!) card! I love your use of allll the new CTMH products. INSPIRING work!!! I'm lovin' those donuts.... LOL Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge this week!~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this card comes together - you really nailed this one this week at AHSC! Thanks for joining us! ~Amber DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of all those Sugar Rush products. Your card is perfect and rocks the sketch! Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week. - Dena (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of washi tape for your strips and those donuts look yummy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of the Sugar Rush design papers and interpretation of the sketch...great job. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love this! Can't wait to use that set! Thanks for the inspiration and thank you for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete