Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sugar Rush & Adore You SOTM - I Love You card

Hello!  Can you believe it is the last day of January already??  I know I sure cannot!  This post comes to you with a creation just made using Sugar Rush papers and the January Stamp of the Month stamp set, Adore You.  I had planned on making a card using this set all month and it just didn't happen until  I saw the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #197 and knew just what I would make.  I just love when things come together so easily!

So here is the sketch I based my card on.

And here is the card I made based on the sketch.  I have to say I'm proud of myself for not copying the sketch exactly.  I have a tendency to do that! ;o)  But I do have another card in mind, so check back later to see it.

Products used all Close To My Heart
X7215B Sugar Rush Paper Packet
Z3310 Sugar Rush Dots
S1701 January Stamp of the Month, Adore YouZ3271 Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers
1385 White Daisy Cardstock

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    I know I KNOW - where in the heck did January go???

    what a sweet card, soft and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sugar rush design papers, and the heart was a great idea for the sketch challenge...very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness and excellent crafting! Thanks for linking to AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - this is such a pretty card. I love the soft tones of sugar rush that you used. Thanks for playing at Atlantic Hearts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the heart and the sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty! Love that you used a heart shape! thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete