Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello Lovely - Thank You card (MOJO479)

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm here today to share a card I created based on a sketch I saw posted by the Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge blog using the new Close To My Heart Hello Lovely paper packet.  Here is the card I created...






And here is the sketch the card is based on... 


Products used all Close To My Heart (you may click any product link below to shop)
X7216B Hello Lovely Paper Packet
X7216D Hello Lovely Coordinating Cardstock
B1536 All The Thanks Stamp Set
Z2864 Sorbet Ink
Z3088 Coral Shimmer Trim
Z3274 Clear Sparkles
X254 White Daisy Card & Envelopes Value Pack

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete