Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!! New Book & Specials!

Welcome 2017!!  

I hope your new year has started out just wonderful!  Mine has so far, more beautiful snow fell yesterday, we got all of our Christmas decor taken down and put away.  I vacuumed the whole house up and downstairs, mopped and everything is back in place to start the new year.  Yes, it is kind of sad to take down the trees & decorations which signals the end of the holidays, but with the new year and the house all cleaned up it feels like a fresh new beginning.



With that new beginning, Close To My Heart has a fun New Seasonal Expressions Idea Book that officially went live yesterday (shown above).  It has 4 new lovely paper creative collections featured in this book and they are called ~ Hello Lovely, Sugar Rush, Dreamin' Big & Some Kinda Wonderful.  You can click on the blue link above to view the Idea Book online on my website or message me at pamtrostle@msn.com to request a copy of your own.



January's Special is in celebration of National Papercrafting Month.  This year, we're celebrating the joys of paper-crafted home decor with the beautiful Welcome Home wreath kit.  This kit comes with pre-cut pieces you can simply pop out and attach to the sturdy chipboard wreath base, making a welcoming decor piece for your home.

There are four ways you can get the wreath kit:
     1.  Buy it for $18.95 - no qualifying purchase required!
     2.  Get it for free with a qualifying $60 purchase!
     3.  Get it for free by hosting a party that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards.
     4.  Get it for free when you sign up to be a Consultant on my team!



And finally this month's Stamp of the Month stamp set is Adore You.  This set is perfect for any Love themed layout or card project you might have.  Below are a couple of the Close To My Heart Art Department creations using this set.  I will share my creation with you very soon.


And below is a picture of the stamp set so you can see all of the great stamps included.
You can get this stamp set in two different ways, you can purchase it for $17.95 or you can get this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase.


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment