Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cut Above Layout Kit - Little One

Yesterday I shared the Forever & Always Layout Kit with you.  Today I have the Cut Above Little One Layout Kit to share.  As you can see this one is geared towards adorable baby photos.
How stinkin' cute is this layout?!!!

This picture shows you all of the contents of the kit.

And these next two pictures show the 12 - 4"x6" pocket cards inserted into the pocket page protectors awaiting some cute pictures!



Do you have a friend with a new baby that would love to get started scrapbooking?  Or need a quick gift for that friend with the new baby?  You can order your kit by clicking HERE.  


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment