Monday, January 23, 2017

Cut Above Layout Kit - Forever & Always

Close To My Heart has a new product ~ Cut Above™ Layout Kit.  CTMH has had the Cut Above™ line of products for a while now.  This line of product has mainly been Card Kits, but now they have came out with Scrapbooking Layout Kits!!  Yea!!  I'm all for a fun, quick & easy kit, how about you?  Below is the new Layout Kit called Forever & Always.   In the kit you receive materials to make a 2-page scrapbooking layout, including die-cuts, stickers, photo placeholders, Memory Protectors, and instructions.  This kit also includes 12 coordinating pocket cards and two divided Memory Protectors for adding more photos.

Here is the layout completed.

Next, here are a couple of close up pictures to show you these beautiful gold foil accented stickers. 

And look at the beautiful doily!


Okay, I admit I'm doing this kind of in backwards order, showing you the contents after seeing the lovely layout you can create with this kit.
The picture below shows how the flowers and doily pieces come attached to a cardstock sheet, you just have to punch them out.


As I shared above, along with the lovely 2 page layout you can create, you also receive 12 - 4"x6" pocket cards along with 2 page protectors to add additional pictures.  I just placed my cards in the page protectors temporarily until I decide which photos I want to add.  I might move them around later.  Here are those pages below.


You can get this great kit for only $14.95!  Remember it includes the page protectors, so all you need are your photos ready to add, and then place the page protectors in your album. 

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment