Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jeepers Creepers WYW Layout 3

Yes, I'm going to keep posting away with these Halloween posts until I can get you all caught up on my artwork creations! ;o)   Just bare with me, I'll need to get to bed here soon!

Here's the 3rd layout "Scary Monsters" of the Jeepers Creepers Workshops Your Way Kit for you.  This is the one that I oops'd on with layout 1 and got the base pages mixed up.  Oops!  But both layouts still turned out super cute, at least I think so anyway!


A close up view of the "Scary Monsters" title for you.  Again, I just love the black glitter die cut letters in the Complements!  They are just the perfectly spooky touch for a Halloween themed paper packet!  And do you see the shimmer on the Monsters sticker?  I had to accent it with the Shimmer Brush pen


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment