Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jeepers Creepers WYW Layout 1

Have you seen the Holiday Expression Idea Book??   Yes, that is a trick question because most know it has been out since September 1st and it is now the middle of November!  ;o)

Yes, Halloween has past but if you are like me you're just now getting pictures back from Snapfish, Shutterfly or where ever you get yours printed.  So with that thought in mind, here is the first of the Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way Kit layout I have to share with you.  I have to admit, I messed up when I was laying out the pieces as I cut them up per the cutting diagram.  I was supposed to use the Whisper Dot B&T paper for the base pages on this layout, but I grabbed the Whisper cardstock by mistake, oops!  This little 'oops' did also affect the 3rd WYW Kit layout, you'll see that one soon.



Here's a close up picture of the cute jack-o-lanterns sticker that is in the Complements, with a little shimmer accenting using the Shimmer Brush, my new favorite tool!



Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment