Monday, September 5, 2016

September SOTM Blessed card & Mojo Monday #464

Happy Labor Day!  I hope your Labor Day weekend has been a wonderful and blessed one!  

Don't you just love when inspiration hits?  I know I certainly do!  While walking on the treadmill this morning and checking emails, I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch by Julee Tilman and knew just what I was going to do with this sketch, get crafty with the September Stamp of the Month Stamp Set - Blessed Beyond Measure.  Below is the Mojo Monday Sketch #464.

And here is the card I made for this sketch.  I cut out and stamped the leaves with the intent to use them, but then changed my mind, so they are just a decorative accent, ha ha!


Below is the inside of the card, because we can't leave it blank! ;o) 

Here is the September Stamp of the Month stamp set - Blessed Beyond Measure that I used.  Isn't it just adorable!  I'm such a Fall loving person and loved this one at first sight!


I hope you like my creation and if the inspiration hits, play along with me and others over at Mojo Monday Blog!  To purchase any of the products I used to create this card, just click on the item link below.

Products used all Close To My Heart


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty. Love that little pumpkin. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete