Saturday, September 3, 2016

More Create Kindness Kit creations #createkindness

It's Saturday, first Saturday of College Football and my team lost :o(  I'm bummed about their loss, but have been working on continuing to straighten up the mess that is my Craft Room with other games playing in the background.  It's what we do around our home this time of the year, wake up with College GameDay and watch games all day long.  Since I still have more of the Create Kindness card bases available from the 2nd batch I bought, why not create some more artwork!

I grabbed the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 Book to scan through for sketch inspiration.  First I saw Pattern 24 would work perfectly for a card or two, gotta use part from all 4 card bases right?!!


Next I scanned through the layout sketches in the book, I found that Pattern 15 would work nicely with these card bases as well.  Here's my layout creation.


When searching my cardstock on which colors to use for both the layout and the cards, I was drawn to Peacock.  I really like how it worked well on both!  For the layout I also picked Pomegranate & Crystal Blue.  I really like how the layout turned out!  I hope you do also!

Products used all Close To My Heart  (click any link below to purchase)


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment