Saturday, September 3, 2016

More Create Kindness Kit Creations #createkindness

Happy Saturday!  I'm back today with a couple more creations I made using the 'Create Kindness Card Kit'.  In case you missed my 24 cards I made and shared with you yesterday, you can click HERE to see them.  Today I'm sharing 2 double page layouts I created with this card kit.  Wait - What??  Yes, you read that correctly, I made 2 double page layouts using components of the Create Kindness Card Kit!  I have to tell you I started seeing fellow Consultant friends sharing their layouts on a Consultant only facebook page and knew I had to try to create my own too!  First I searched the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 Book to see what sketch patterns might work with 3" x 3" card bases.  I found a couple and grabbed a few cardstock sheets for the bases.  Below are my creations, I hope you like them!

First is the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 - Pattern 7 sketch.  The pattern calls for 1 1/2" x 8" strips, but I obviously adjusted to 1 1/2" x 6" to accommodate my 3" x 3" card bases.  I cut the card base right down the middle to get my 1 1/2" x 6" strips, added in the 6" x 6" Pansy cardstock pieces and Lagoon cardstock for photo mats.  I'm thinking of putting photos of my niece & nephew on these pages.

This layout is based on the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 - Pattern 4 sketch.  This one calls for all 3" x 3" pieces, so cutting 3 of the different card design bases in half were perfect!  I used Lagoon cardstock for the page bases, added in Pansy cardstock for the photo mats and used some of the new Jeepers Creepers washi tape and a few silver sequins.  I also used the 'happy' & 'stars' Thin Cuts with Silver Glitter Paper for the title and accents.  I'm not sure what photos I will use on this layout just yet, but I really like how it turned out!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my layouts creations from a card kit!  To purchase any of the items used, please click on the items listed below.

Products used all Close To My Heart
CC1145 Create Kindness Card Kit
Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 Book
Thin Cuts - Happy
Thin Cuts - Stars
Jeepers Creepers Washi Tape
Silver Sequins Assortment
White Daisy Cardstock
Lagoon Cardstock
Pansy Cardstock

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment