Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Create Kindness - Smile Card with FMS #253

I was inspired by another sketch via email.  Today's is from Freshly Made Sketches by Jennifer Brum.  I grabbed my Create Kindness Card Kit with a little Lagoon cardstock and some retired teal shimmer trim.  Below is the FMS Sketch #253



And here is my card using this sketch.

Products used all Close To My Heart
Retired Shimmer Trim


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love those sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.. love the colors and that flower image is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cute colorful flowers and your fab color combo. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love those little flowers and that pretty ribbon. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete