Friday, August 12, 2016

Magical - Happy Birthday card

August is the last month you can purchase Magical papers and coordinating products.  
I just love this paper packet!  It has a lot of Disney similar themed items in the Complements, but can be used for so many other projects besides just Disney vacations.  Below is a fun fold card I made using the Magical paper packet with the new Birthday Sparkles stamp set.  I love the little confetti like stamp that is in this set.  It added just that right amount of extra something this card needed around the birthday sentiment and around the center greeting piece.  I hope you enjoy it!




Products used all Close To My Heart
B1537 Birthday Sparkles

  
Magical Paper Packet
   















Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment