Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CTMH New Ink Pads

Hello!  I have a quick video I made today to share with you showing you our new Close To My Heart Ink Pads.  These ink pads have a larger ink pad and the brand new magnetic closure design.  So far I've only used them a little bit, but just the ease of opening them is wonderful.  Of course the stamping was nothing less than the CTMH standard, perfection!  You can view all 7 of the new colors on my website here.   You will only see the 7 new Adventure Color Palette colors and the Color of the Year - Sea Glass in the new magnetic design.  All of the other colors in the exclusive CTMH Color Palette will be changing over to the new magnetic closure style very soon.





Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment