Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Basically The Best!


I titled this post 'Basically The Best' for this month's special but also because CTMH is 'Basically THE BEST!' in my opinion anyway!! :o)  August is the beginning of our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book, you can view it on my website by clicking HERE  or message me at pamtrostle@msn.com and I will send you your very own copy!


This month's special is 'Basically The Best'!!  During the month of August, when you order our newly redesigned Adventure, Whimsy, and Enchantment Fundamental paper packets, you get to choose either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals paper packet for FREE!!  Both of the Basics paper packets feature foil designs and specialty materials for making your artwork unique!  See these beautiful paper below and then check back here tomorrow for some artwork I have created using the Adventure papers.

So...  if you purchase this 

 and this
and this

You get to pick for FREE either this 
or this!!
 



Click on any of the blue links above or HERE to purchase yours today!  If you purchase any of the Fundamentals paper packets from me, you will receive a special treat from me!

Also, if you do take advantage of this amazing deal, then you automatically qualify for this adorable Stamp of the Month set, Purr-fect Halloween, for only $5!



Below are a couple of cute artwork ideas created by the Home Office Art Department using the stamps.




Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment