Thursday, August 18, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals - Layout 7

Today is the last double page layout of the workshop to share with you using the Adventure Fundamentals with the coordinating Good Life Complements.  This one is the 'Love Life' layout.   Make sure to keep reading to the bottom to see the left over scraps I still have available to get crafty with!



Like I did on all of the other 6 layouts I have shared, here are a couple of close up pictures for you

Arrow, heart and star stickers from the Complements, don't you just love how these coordinate with the papers, not just plain colored stickers, the designs are like the patterned papers - genius! and of course more gold shimmer trim and sequins!

'Today' journaling sticker topped with the 'today's a good day' banner sticker, gold foil accented vellum arrow, purple star sticker and just a few more gold sequins to top off this cluster.


Now that I've shown you all 7 double page layouts from the workshop, just look at all I have left STILL to create with!  I am really loving the new fundamentals paper packets!


All of these stickers, glitter die cuts and just a couple gold foil accented vellum pieces left!

4, yes FOUR complete sheets of patterned paper that have not been touched!!

Here's the back side of those 4 papers.

And now look at ALL of these scraps I have left over!  I see many more projects coming out of this!!  I placed the flip side of the paper on top of or right next to it to show you both sides and color options I have left.  






Would you like to create all of the lovely artwork I have shared with you from the Adventure Fundamentals papers??  Purchase your papers with me and I'll help you out!  Click any blue underlined link on this post to go directly to my website to make your purchase or message me at pamtrostle@msn.com and I'll get your items order for you!


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment