Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals - Layout 6


Today's double page layout to share with you using the Adventure Fundamentals with the coordinating Good Life Complements is #6 ~ this one is the 'Details & Moments' layout.  I don't know about you, but I just Love the "words" paper!  Love, life, happy, hello, be happy - such a happy uplifting paper!!  I'm more of a blue kind of gal, but these pages just turned out so pretty!  I hope you are enjoying all of these layouts so far!
  

Some close up pictures for you...

'live in the now' gold foil vellum talk bubble (so cute!!), gold foil vellum arrow, more of the lovely glitter die cut chipboard hearts! gold shimmer trim & sequins

'details &' in Lagoon glitter die cut chipboard, 'moments' white stickers, gold foil accented vellum arrows, gold shimmer trim & sequins

So much beauty in these gold accents on these pages!  I do hope you are enjoying these pages!



Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment