Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals - Layout 5

Here is another double page layout to share with you using the Adventure Fundamentals with the coordinating Good Life Complements.  This one is the 'Dream' layout.   (Sorry this picture seems a little dark to me)




Here are some close up pictures for you to see more details.

Lagoon glitter die cut 'Dream' letters for title, variety of Complements stickers, glitter die cut banner, gold shimmer trim and sequins to accent the left page.

Lagoon glitter die cut chipboard banners, heart arrow sticker & gold shimmer trim

'Today is your day to shine' sticker, Lagoon glitter die cut chipboard star & heart, heart & arrow sticker along with star & gold sequins.

Lagoon glitter die cut chipboard heart arrow (can you tell I love these glitter die cuts!!)


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment