Monday, August 15, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals - Layout 4

I have another double page layout to share with you using the Adventure Fundamentals with the coordinating Good Life Complements.  This one is the 'Hello' layout.  We're only on #4, I have 3 more double page layouts to share with you and then wait 'til you see the scraps I have left over to keep on creating with!



Here are some close up pictures for you to see more details.

'Love' journaling sticker, lovely Lagoon glitter die cut chipboard heart, 'Smile' heart & star gold foil accented vellum circle, gold shimmer trim and sequins

'hello' gold foil title sticker, camera sticker, Lagoon glitter die cut chipboard banner & hexagon accents, gold shimmer trim & sequins



Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment