Sunday, August 14, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals - Layout 3

I have another double page layout to share with you using the Adventure Fundamentals with the coordinating Good Life Complements.  This one is the 'Be Happy' layout. 



A couple of close up pictures for you 
Be happy die cut glitter chipboard - so pretty! some gold foil accented vellum stars, gold shimmer trim & sequins

Check out the banner with the half pieces of gold shimmer trim and gold sequins (how clever and cute is this!) and the beautiful lagoon glitter die cut chipboard banner and arrows.


Do you like what your seeing with these layouts??  I can help you out with that... don't forget to take advantage of the Basically the Best special this month! ;o)

Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment