Friday, August 12, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals - Layout 2

Today I have another double page layout to share with you using the Adventure Fundamentals with the coordinating Good Life Complements.  This one is the 'You are here...today' layout.  I just love the Pacifica diagonal striped paper!



Again, a few close ups of details on the layout.

Gold foil vellum camera and swirly arrow, gold sequins and shimmer trim.

Gold foil vellum heart arrow, Right now sticker and some gold sequins and shimmer trim.

Today sticker, vellum with gold accenting vellum arrow, gold sequins and shimmer trim.

You are Here & arrow gold foil accented vellum, gold sequins & shimmer trim.

I don't know about you, but I just love how well these pages have came together!  I'm not usually much of a gold blingy type of person on my scrapbook pages, but I really like all of these accents with the gold!


Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment