Tuesday, June 7, 2016

"Flash Sale" Mystery Hostess!

Did you get in on any of the Amazing "Flash Sale" bundles over the past weekend??  I grabbed up a couple I couldn't resist especially at 30% off!!  There were some really great products in there!   

I have created a party specifically for the "Flash Sale".  If you place an order during one of the weekend sales, just select "JOIN" next to my Flash Sale Mystery Hostess (see pic below) and after all of the sales are completed (June 27th at 3pm)  I will draw a name from all of the orders to select the Hostess that will receive the Hostess Rewards (based on that there are enough orders totaling $150 to qualify as a party).  It's that simple, order great products at a discounted price and get a chance to be the Hostess!  For every order you place, you get a ticket into the Hostess drawing!  Message me at pamtrostle@msn.com if you have any questions!  Shop by clicking HERE, see Flash Sale dates below.

Dates and times for the Flash Sale bundles are as follows:
Dates:
Friday, June 3, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
Friday, June 10, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
Friday, June 17, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 20, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
Friday, June 24, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment