Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May Specials!

Hello blogging world!

I didn't mean to completely desert you all!  I seem to think Fall & Winter are my busiest months with the holidays, but I'm realizing Spring really is!  Outdoor activities to be done, my son's soccer games, end of the school year, wow this really is a busy time, hence no activity on my blog in March & April and it's already May 10th, how did this happen?!!

So I am here to tell you about some amazing specials happening with Close To My Heart!  First, May is National Scrapbooking Month and CTMH has created this lovely paper packet called Happy Times.  It can be yours during the month of May for Free with a qualifying purchase of $60 or you can buy it for only $14.95.  


Below is a picture of the papers, but I have to tell you this picture does not do these papers justice.  The top right paper is a beautiful gold foil stripe design and the bottom right paper is a gold foil floral, so pretty!  
Next, here is a closer up view of the coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix Happy Times that you can purchase for $17.95 to coordinate with the Happy Times paper packet.

Here is a picture of 1 of the 3 double page layouts you can create with the Happy Times paper packet and coordinating stamp set.  I will send you the Happy Times Workshop cutting guide when you purchase it from me.



Second, 25% OFF ALL MY LEGACY™ ALBUMS!!  While Supplies Last!


And lastly, the May Stamp of the Month stamp set called Celebrate with Cake, only available during the month of May.  With any $50 order you can get this set for only $5, or you may purchase it for $17.95.  Below is a picture of the 17 piece stamp set.


And these are pictures of some of the Corporate Art Department's artwork using the set.





For any of the products shown above, just click the blue underlined link to go to my website to order yours.  Or you may send me a message at pamtrostle@msn.com and I will place the order for you.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment