Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's Day cards

Okay, so I'm a couple of days late with sharing these with you.  I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!  I did post them on Instagram if you by chance follow me there.  If you do then you've seen these, if not enjoy!

I made all of the cards using La Vie En Rose Paper Packet, along with a little cardstock and a little Fundamentals paper, gotta love the embossed hearts!

First, the card I made for my love, my best friend, my hubby!  He's also a Chemical Engineer and Loved this card! ;o)

Next this card was for my oldest son.

And lastly, this card was for my youngest son.

Products used all Close To My Heart  (click any item below to order)
Retired - Stuck on You Puffies


Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment