Sunday, February 28, 2016

Regatta - Workshops Your Way - Layout 1

I had the pleasure last weekend to attend a crop as just me, Pam, not working the event as Pam, CTMH Consultant, although I did share with a few of the ladies there that I do sell Close To My Heart (of course ;o).  I took my Regatta Workshops Your Way kit to work on and I knocked the whole kit out in just a few hours time.  It was so fun!

Here is the first layout of the kit.  I followed the cutting diagram.  I did add some White Daisy cardstock to the layout as photo mats because I did not have pictures picked out to add to the layout just yet.  Check back tomorrow for the next layout of the kit.



Products used all Close To My Heart
G1106 Regatta Workshops Your Way Kit
    
1385 12"x12" White Daisy Cardstock


  
Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment