Friday, February 26, 2016

March = Stampaganza!!



Yes you read that correctly, the much loved & anticipated Close To My Heart Special is back in just 4 days, March 1st is the beginning of Stampaganza!!  Maybe you are fairly new to Close To My Heart & unfamiliar with what Stampaganza is?!?!  Well let me tell you, do you love CTMH's exclusive My Acrylix stamp sets?  Then you too will LOVE Stampaganza!!

During the month of March, buy any 2 stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE!!!  How awesome is this deal!!

You can click HERE to view all of the stamps sets available!  You can place your order on my website & it will ship direct to you or you may email me your order at pamtrostle@msn.com & I'll enter it for you.

Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment