Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Kaleidoscope layout

Today I'm sharing a bright, cheery Spring layout with you that I made using Kaleidoscope products.  I don't know what the weather has been like where you are, but up here in Montana, we have not really had a good winter!  It has been in the 50s daily for the past couple of weeks.  I fear Mother Nature is teasing us and when we get in Spring mode, then she'll hit us with a winter storm, blah!

Anyway, here's my I love Spring layout.  I hope you enjoy it!


Products used all Close To My Heart (click any item link below to view or order)
X7202B - Kaleidoscope Paper Packet
D1634 - Rain or Shine Stamp Set
C1641 - Springtime Wishes
Z3201 - Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts
Z3170 - Cricut® Artiste Collection   Spring title, clouds, sun
Z3167 - Cricut® Artistry Collection  Kite
Z1986 - Pink Shimmer Trim
Z3040 - Thistle Extra Thick Twine
Z3038 - Junebug Puffies
Z3130 - Silver Foil Tape
Z3124 - Enamel & Glitter Duos Purple Hearts
Z1936 - Purple Glitter Gems



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment