Friday, February 5, 2016

February Specials

This month, February the month of Love, Close To My Heart has created an exclusive stamp set called "Share the Love".  You can only purchase this exclusive stamp set during the month of February for $17.95 and Close To My Heart will donate $7 to Operation Smile.



Here is a closer up view of the adorable stamp set.


Close To My Heart is a sponsor of Operation Smile™, the non-profit medical service organization. For the month of February, when the stamp set “Share the Love” is purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $7 to Operation Smile. Show us how you contribute to Operation Smile by using the hashtag #CTMHShareTheLove. 



Also with every month there is an exclusive Stamp of the Month stamp set.  The February set is called Balloon Animals.   Isn't it too cute?!!
Here is some artwork created by the Corporate Art Department using this set to give you some inspiration!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment