Saturday, January 9, 2016

Regatta - Fun in the Sun layout

I have not had the chance to create using the new Regatta Workshops Your Way kit yet, but I did create the following layout for one of my classes and wanted to share it with you.  I created it based on the Make It from Your Heart, Volume 1, Pattern 14.  This is now my 2nd go of using the new Thin Cuts and I have to tell you I LOVE them!  I do own other thin dies, but I am so excited that Close To My Heart has come out with them now also!  Although it is kind of hard to see in this picture I did lightly spritz the base pages with Glacier ink.  I hope you enjoy these pages!  Check back soon for more new product artwork.




All products used by Close To My Heart






Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment