Sunday, January 31, 2016

Penelope Workshops Your Way - My Extra Creations

Welcome, are you still with me on seeing the Penelope creations?  If you are, great, I'm so glad you're here!  If not, you can check out my past posts HERE

Yesterday I showed you the scraps I had left after creating the 4 double page layouts and 8 cards.  I pulled out my Make It From Your Heart books and decided on a layout that would work with my scraps and created the following layout.  This layout is based on Make It From Your Heart Vol 1, Pattern 15 sketch.


Does the 'Spring' title look familiar?  It should because I used the actual stickers on this layout.  I was inspired by a fellow Consultant Kelly Maatman.  She shared some of her artwork on our team page where she cut out the negatives for the title stickers in the Complements, LOVE this!  I fussy cut the Spring letters and had planned on removing the negative stickers and placing them directly on the layout, but had it laying on the page where the title goes and really liked how the white background popped, so I just added adhesive to the back and applied it to the page.

Next, I had the Picture My Life cards from the kit laying there and decided to use part of one of the 3"x4" woodgrain cards with some of the green striped washi tape and the cute 


I'm not done creating with my scraps, but needed to stop temporarily to prepare for a class, but below you can see the remaining scraps I have left still to create with.



Products used all Close To My Heart




Check back soon for Regatta creations! :o)


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment