Friday, January 29, 2016

Penelope Workshops Your Way - Layouts 3 & 4

Happy Friday!  I'm back with some more lovely Penelope creations for you.  I have to say I think this first traditional layout is my favorite of the WYW Kit!!  I just love the use of the 4"x6" Picture My Life card for the title card, adding the 'all' & 'SMILES' stickers from the Complements along with the vellum heart on this card, and the addition of the vellum with silver foil edging clouds on the corner, LOVE this so much!  And how stinkin' cute is the other 4"x6" PML card used on the right page for journaling with the frog on it ~ Adorable!

I did add the Crystal Blue cardstock to this layout as photo mats because I don't have pictures picked out to place on this layout just yet.

I decided to also share with you the 4th layout for this kit, the pocket style scrapbooking layout using the Picture My Life style pocket page protectors and PML cards.   Again, no pictures yet. 


Products used all Close To My Heart




Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment