Thursday, January 28, 2016

Penelope Workshops Your Way Kit - Layout 2

Good morning, time for some more Penelope Workshops Your Way Kit Love!! ;o)
This is the 2nd layout for the kit.  I did add Crystal Blue cardstock to this layout as photo mats where the pictures are to be placed.  I do not have pictures picked out yet for the layout, but wanted to complete it.  You can see 2 of the Picture My Life (PML) cards used on this layout.  The first "Make today fun!" as the title and the other "So many reasons" on the bottom right page for journaling.  Aren't the vellum butterflies on this layout just so adorable!  There are a couple of the Complements butterfly stickers in the mix as well as some of the silver Playful Puffies butterflies.  Just so much bright, cheery, Springtime Fun in this layout!



Products used all Close To My Heart






Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment