Saturday, January 30, 2016

Penelope Workshops Your Way - Cards

Good Saturday Morning to you all!  I hope your weekend has gotten off to a great start!  Mine has so far, off to my youngest son's basketball game soon.  But I wanted to continue to share the Penelope WYW Kit creations with you.  Today it is the 8 super cute cards shown in the cutting diagram.



Here are better, closer up pictures to show you these adorable cards!  Okay so it is the super cute stamps that make these cards so adorable!  I normally think some of the animal stamp sets we have are cute or just okay, but I have to say, I think all 4 of these are just so stinkin' cute, don't you?!
You're the best! chick card


How you doin'? frog card


Birthday Wishes! fox card 


"Happy Easter" bunny card 

After creating everything per the cutting diagram for this Workshops Your Way Kit, below are pictures of the supplies I have left!  As you can guess, I didn't stop with all of this left, check back here tomorrow to see some more of my crafty creations using these scraps.
 


Products used all Close To My Heart






Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment