Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Penelope Workshops Your Way Kit - Layout 1

Hello!  I have a beautiful new kit to share with you and the name of it is Penelope.   At first I wasn't sure if I would like the new Workshops Your Way Kit style, but I have to tell you, I am LOVING it!!

Just like with the Charlotte WYW kit I created, I used the cutting guide provided to create the layouts and cards.  I then used scraps left over to continue getting crafty.  Here is the first layout for this kit. I did add Thistle cardstock to this layout as photo mats where the pictures are to be placed.  I do not have pictures picked out yet for the layout, but wanted to complete it.  If you'll notice the 2 larger flowers, one on each page, check those out...  vellum Complements, yea!!  There are sticker flowers along with the new Playful Puffies clustered together with them, so cute!  

I don't want to overload you with all the cuteness that is Penelope in one post, so check back tomorrow for another lovely creation!


Products used all Close To My Heart







Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment