Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January Specials & a New Seasonal Expressions book!

First let me share the Amazing new Seasonal Expressions Mini Catalog Idea Book with you!  We have 3 brand new paper packets featured in this mini catalog - Charlotte, Penelope & Regatta.  I'll share those with you very soon.  You can view all of the new products here.  You can also view the new Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book clicking here.  I would be happy to send you a copy of the idea book as well, just send me an email to pamtrostle@msn.com.


This month's special is called "Live Your Day" a Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.  I am already using cards from this special in my Everyday Life Planner and I love it!  I also have a plan to use them on calendar layouts as well.  For only $8.95, during January only, you will receive:
20 - 4" x 6" Cards
36 - 3" x 4" Cards




Here are pictures of all of the cards included:
4" x 6" cards - front/horizontal  * Love these great quotes!

4" x 6" cards - back/vertical

4" x 6" cards - front/horizontal

4" x 6" cards - back/vertical
(sorry I didn't keep these in same order when I flipped them)

3" x 4" cards - front/horizonal  *Loving these month cards!  Also, great journaling cards!

3" x 4" cards - back/vertical

3" x 4" cards - front/horizontal  *Birthdays with date & name lines!
More journaling cards, yea!

3" x 4" cards - back/vertical

Here is a video created by the Corporate office featuring the Live Your Day cards.



And finally here is the very pretty January Stamp of the Month stamp set called Beloved Bouquet, perfect for Valentine's Day cards, I love you cards or just Thinking of You cards.  It is a must have in my opinion!


You can click any of the underlined links in this post to go to my website to view or order any products or you may click the picture links below.




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment