Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year!

I hope your holidays were wonderful & you rang in the New Year with loved ones!

Last month Close To My Heart had a special for the new Everyday Life Planner.  Did you get yours??  If not, let me share a few pictures of mine to hopefully inspire you to get organized with our new planner/memory keeper option.  I had a different planner and was debating ordering this one, but now that I have it, I LOVE it!  
The cover of the album only has the gold floral embossed designed, but I saw a challenge blog post the other day that had a Happy New Years card made using the November Stamp of the Month set called Cheers, 2016! and I got the idea to add a little something to my cover.  I used Versamark ink with the Gold Embossing Powder.  I am really hoping we continue to offer these planner albums.  I will continue to add the year to my future albums if so.



These two pictures show where I used the 4" x 6" Memory Protectors with a card from the Picture My Life Childhood Scrapbooking Program.  I just love that the Picture My Life cards now have the same picture or wording in both horizontal & vertical on the front & back.  As you can see it worked out perfectly with the picture of my sons, they are my sunshine.  And the flip side, my love, my hubby is also my sunshine!



These photos give you a glimpse of how I decorated a couple of my calendar spread pages.  I pulled out some of my favorite retired "In the Month of" and calendar "Word Puzzle" stamp sets and started adding some personal touches to my pages.


This picture shows my use of this month's special ~ Picture My Life Live Your Day Scrapbooking Program, the January card and one of the Birthdays cards along with the 3" x 4" Memory Protectors.  I plan to add a couple of 3" x 4" photos into the open spots as the month goes along.

You can click any of the underlined product links above to order these products or click on the item below.


Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment