Thursday, January 7, 2016

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit

I shared with you yesterday that we have a New Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book that went live on January 1st.  I also mentioned that there are 3 new paper packets featured in this Idea Book.  Today I'm sharing Charlotte with you.  As you might have noticed in my title, Close To My Heart has changed a few things with this idea book.  The kit with this Seasonal Expressions book and new idea books going forward are now going to be called Workshops Your Way.  The following is corporate's wording:
"We know discovering your creativity brings you joy.  That's why we've created Workshops Your Way, which helps you make several pieces of artwork with just a handful of supplies.  Your workshop kit contains all the products you need to create three scrapbooking layouts plus a Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking layout.  With the help of the easy-to-follow online guide, trimming tools, and adhesive, you can turn this collection into beautiful layouts that are truly works of art.

And since we love using up all the leftover goodies, we've also designed a set of adorable cards that you can create using the remaining workshop materials and a few extra items.  We'll even show you how with the online guide!  Choose just how far your creativity will go with Workshops Your Way."

They mention an online guide for creating with Workshops Your Way, but I am such a hands on person, I like a printed copy personally and have been telling my customers, if you purchase a WYW kit with me, I will print out the cutting guide and provide it for you!  Unless you prefer the online version of course :o)

So now to share with you my Charlotte WYW creations!  


Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Layout 1

Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Layout 2
I did add some White Daisy cardstock for photo mats.  
I was not ready to add photos to this layout yet.

Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Layout 3
I did add some White Daisy cardstock for photo mats.  
I was not ready to add photos to this layout yet.

Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Picture My Life Layout 4

Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Card 1
I made 3 of these as instructed by cutting guide.
Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Card 2
I made 3 of these as instructed by cutting guide.

Charlotte Workshops Your Way - Card 3
I made 3 of these as instructed by cutting guide.

Charlotte Workships Your Way Kit Scraps - Pam's layout
I added 2 sheets of Champagne cardstock for the base pages, I also added 1 sheet of Sorbet cardstock and got crafty.

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit Scraps - Pam's 1st Card
Based on MIFYH, Vol 2, Pattern 25

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit Scraps - Pam's 2nd card
Based on MIFYH, Vol 2, Pattern 20

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit Scraps - Pam's 3rd card
Based on MIFYH, Vol 1, Pattern 22

After ALL of that crafting, I still have all of these supplies left!  I see quite a few more cards coming from this in my near future!

To show you what my craft class area looks like right now to show my customers. (pardon the not so pretty display boards, they have been used and used, probably time to invest in some new ones ;o)





To make the cards according to the cutting guide, you need the following additional supplies not included in the WYW kit.
C1641 Springtime Wishes Stamp Set
Z3201 Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts
Z3132 Watercolor Paints
Z3188 Paintbrush Set
Z3146 Watercolor Paper
Z2164 Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
44751 Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape
X254 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack

All products used by Close To My Heart






Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment