Monday, November 16, 2015

Urban fun!

Being a mom of 2 sons, I have to say the Urban paper collection has to be my Favorite!  I'll share a layout and some other items I have created with this paper with you soon, but I wanted to share the video that our Home Office published about Urban.  Enjoy the video and you can click "Here" to purchase any of the products featured in the video. 


Rust. Metal. Peeling Paint. Wood grain. Scrapbooking. Wait, that doesn't seem right. Or does it? Meet our Urban collection–it has a personality as big as a city. Watch as Monica shows how to capture that energy and bring it to life in your artwork. 

After enjoying all you've seen in the video and wanting to purchase some or all of the items featured, here's a list of items used on projects for your reference.












Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment