Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Specials!!

It's October 1st!!  A new season and a new month means New Specials!

This month if you join Close To My Heart as a Consultant, It's In The Bag!  Join my Team during October, and receive the 2015 Close To My Heart Convention bag FREE in your New Consultant Kit! Travel in style with this trendy and eye-catching cross body bag, perfectly sized for carrying layouts, paper packets, and projects that are in-progress.  Along with the items found in the newly revamped New Consultant Kit, this bag will help you start your business with confidence and flair!

Every once in a while I make up my own specials and this is one of those months!  If you place a $50 order with me during the month of October, you get to pick either a My Reflections Paper Packet OR a B-size stamp set for FREE!!  This offer is exclusive with me Pam Trostle, Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart.  Either email me at pamtrostle@msn.com to have me enter you order or you can place your order on my website here - www.pamtrostle.ctmh.com  I will contact you to find out your Free item selection after your $50 order is placed on my website.  The Free item will ship separately from your order.

And lastly, if you are placing a $50 order on my website, why not take advantage of the October Stamp of the Month called Twinkle and get it for only $5!!  This set is super cute and great for making Christmas cards or any future Christmas projects!

Here's a couple of lovely CTMH Art Department samples to show you using this great stamp set!



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment