Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's Here, it's here!! 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book!!

Today is the day, September 1st, the beginning of a new month and the beginning of a Brand New Annual Inspirations Idea Book!!  Wait, not just ONE New Idea Book, but we have TWO New Idea Books for you to browse through and drool over!!  So many wonderful new products to share with you!!

So first things first, click HERE to view the New 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book!!


Next you can click HERE to view the New Holiday Expressions Idea Book!!  In this book is where you will see the September through December Stamp of the Month Stamp Sets!





Do you need these books??  Well shoot me a quick message at pamtrostle@msn.com with your mailing address and I will get them in the mail to you today!!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment